Fully automated shelf scanning during opening hours
For your inventory management: TORY shelf independently and regularly produces high-resolution images of entire rows of shelves in supermarkets and hypermarkets. A subsequent image analysis determines shelf gaps and misplacements.
With multiple scans per day, gaps in the shelves are quickly detected, so that refills can be made immediately.
TORY moves completely safely and autonomously, even during opening hours and in very large environments. It localizes itself on a map which the robot quickly creates during the set-up. If the store layout changes, TORY updates its map.
TORY transfers data quickly and securely to the cloud via WiFi or LTE. If bandwidth is low, the AI robot can also process it directly with additional GPUs.
Reliable quality made in Germany
At MetraLabs, we design and manufacture our robots to the highest quality standards. The safety functions of our navigation software have been certified by the German safety agency TÜV Thuringia according to EC guidelines. TORY shelf is already in use in various European countries.
- Digitalisation of shelf-based sales areas
- TORY shelf moves completely autonomously through shop and storage areas. Many people or narrow paths are no problem.
- Significantly less installation and maintenance work and lower costs compared to fixed installed systems.
- TORY shelf is already in continuous use in supermarkets and supports the staff
- Advanced AI algorithms detect misplaced products, gaps and perform planogram checks or verify your product presentation.
- Improve the quality of your inventory for satisfied customers.
Safe operation in public environments.
- Dimensions: 160 cm x 50 cm x 50 cm (H x L x W)
- Weight: 60 kg
- up to 5 high resolution cameras
- Onboard Embedded computer and GPU
- Functional safe lidar, bumper and motor controler with performance level d
- 3D perception and obstacle avoidance
- 12hrs operation per charge
- charging station
EU TECHNICAL RELEASE CERTIFICATE
TÜV THÜRINGEN 2017
The safety functions of MetraLabs robots have been tested and certified by TÜV Thüringen according to Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC, Appendix IV, No. 21.
RFID Journal LIVE! 2016
TORY is one of the 10 finalists in the category of “Best New Product” of RFID Journal LIVE! 2016, the biggest event for RFID technology in the world.
INNOVATION AWARD THURINGIA 2019
Service robot TORY has won the Thuringia Innovation Award 2019 – in the “Digital and Media” category.
TORY IN OPERATION
Start your project today.
We offer free and non-committal consultation.